Admission Process Highlights
Below are some things to know about the admissions process:
- A $115 USD evaluation fee will be assessed for each student applying to SCS. If students meet admission criteria, families will pay a non-refundable $85 USD application fee per application, payable online.
- The admissions process begins with the completion of an inquiry form. You click the Online Inquiry Form to begin.
- You will create a family account through our online system which will be used throughout the entirety of the application process. The account will be utilized to track the application process and upload and view documents.
- If you have more than one child applying to SCS, your family account will allow you to access all applications in one location.
- We require supplemental materials during completion of the inquiry form. You will be prompted to provide the following:
- Copy of most recent report card (if applicable)
- Copy of immunization records (these may be uploaded later in the process)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Recent student photo
- Frequently Asked Question list may be found here
Once the online Inquiry Form is completed, you will move into the next phase of the admissions process. This phase allows us to meet and administer admissions tests for your child. There is a $115 USD fee per evaluation. While your child is testing, the admissions coordinator will provide your family with a campus tour and answer any questions.
Following the evaluation, our admissions committee will evaluate the results and you will be informed of the results. Students that meet admissions criteria will be pre-enrolled. Families will pay a $85 USD application fee and will receive a link to complete the remaining portions of the application. The Admissions Coordinator, Lilliam Batista de Checo, will provide access to the application through your SCS family account once the $85 USD application fee is paid. The online application will ask for the following information:
- Signed MINERD forms
- Student Health Record A and B
- Finance letter from previous school (if applicable)
- Previous report cards (if applicable)
- Birth certificate (if not provided with Inquiry Form)
- Acknowledgement of digital handbook