Admission Process Highlights
Below are some things to know about the admissions process:
- A $250 USD application fee will be assessed for each student applying to SCS. The application fee will be assessed after the initial inquiry and covers individual student admissions testing and application processing. The fee is non-refundable.
- The admissions process begins with the completion of an inquiry form. You click the Online Inquiry Form to begin.
- You will create a family account through our online system which will be used throughout the entirety of the application process. The account will be utilized to track the application process and upload and view documents.
- If you have more than one child applying to SCS, your family account will allow you to access all applications in one location.
- We require supplemental materials during the application process. All materials will be uploaded by the families. You will be required to provide the following information during the application process:
- Copy of most recent report card and/or transcript (if applicable)
- Copy of immunization records
- Copy of birth certificate
- Recent student photo
- Frequently Asked Question list may be found here
Once the online Inquiry Form is completed, you will be contacted by an admissions officer. If you did not choose to take a campus tour, you will have the opportunity to do so during the initial conversation. Next, a $220 application fee per student is assessed which covers application process and student admission testing.
Following the admission testing and completion of the application, the SCS Admissions Committee will evaluate the results and you will be informed of your child's status. The Admissions department will be available to answer questions throughout the process. In addition to the above information, application will ask for the following information:
- Signed MINERD forms
- Student Medical Health record (to be completed by physician)
- Finance letter from previous school (if applicable)
- Acknowledgement of digital handbook
- Parent permissions for activities, tuition, and photo authorization