Make A Gift
First, you can give your prayers. At SCS, we acknowledge that everything we have belongs to God. Our resources – including our facilities and staff - are instruments in God's hand to be used for holy purposes in the lives of our students. Pray that we never forget that.
- Cash This is the most common way of supporting SCS. Cash gifts can be in the form of an outright gift or a pledge. Gifts from the US are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
- Program Boosters Parents can support their student's special interests by designating a gift to a favorite program. Gifts to programs like Athletics, the Spring Musical, or Model United Nations help provide the next level of quality resources and equipment to make these programs the very best they can be.
- Non-Cash Gifts You can be creative. Non-cash gifts can be made in the form of real estate, in-kind donations of goods or services from your business, frequent flier miles for expatriate teachers, securities, or retirement plan assets.
- Memorial Donations When you give a gift as a memorial in someone's honor, SCS is privileged to send an acknowledgment to the person's family on your behalf. If you make a memorial gift in the form of a piece of art, a park bench, or a tree to beautify the campus, a memorial plaque will be displayed on the gift as a lasting tribute.
- Bequests A bequest can be distributed from your estate. This can be a fixed amount or a percentage of your total estate. A bequest left to SCS leaves a legacy for future generations.
Invest in SCS
Invest from the Dominican Republic
You may make your gift to "Santiago Christian School Foundation", a 501 [c] 3 tax-exempt organization. This foundation is dedicated to Shaping the Lives of those who will Shape the Nation at SCS.
218 Heatherfield Dr
Souderton, PA 18964-1954
The foundation's tax ID number is 36-4385849.