It was so much fun to celebrate on campus with DIVERSIA, the graduating class of 2020! This covid-safe and socially distant caravan was full of energy and excitement as staff cheered for the parade of cars. SCS is proud of these alumni and excited for the next chapter in their lives!
The SCS Alumni Association is the place where alumni, parents, and friends who share a passion for SCS’s life-shaping vision come to connect with each other and find out what’s happening on campus. Here, you’ll find exciting avenues of involvement and fresh ways to nurture your many important SCS relationships.
Here are a few ways to stay involved long after graduation.
- Visit campus and show your school to your family and friends
- Volunteer to help with Family Day or the Golf Tournament
- Attend a regional gathering
- Cheer on the SCS Eagles at an athletic event
- Connect online through our Facebook or Instagram accounts
- Recommend the School to a friend
- Make an in-kind donation to help with capital improvements
Fridays are a great day to visit campus. If you email ahead, we’ll arrange to have someone greet you, learn what’s going on in your life, show you around, and take you to chapel. We hope to see you soon!
Dr. Owen Davis
Once a member of the SCS family, always a member of the SCS family. We want to stay in touch!
Choose the buttons on the right to help us do that better.